The 2020 WFCA Fall Combine is set for this coming Saturday, October 24th at NX Level. Registration will take place at NX Level. At the appropriate time, an announcement will be made by Combine staff to direct attendees into the testing area; please do not go into the testing area until the announcement and you are escorted by Combine staff.
We would like to provide reminders and information on the schedule and other items related to the Combine. Please click here to verify the primary position you signed up at, which will determine your test time and schedule below. This schedule is different than the estimated schedule provided previously, so please make sure to double check your position and the times.
UPDATED COMBINE SCHEDULE
|OL||8:00 am||8:45 am||9 am – 10 am|
|DL/DE||8:15 am||8:45 am||9 am – 10 am|
|LB||9:45 am||10:15 am||10:30 am – 11:30 am|
|WR/TE||10:00 am||10:15 am||10:30 am – 11:30 am|
|RB||11:15 am||11:45 am||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm|
|DB||11:30 am||11:45 am||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm|
|QB||11:30 am||11:45 am||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm|
• Bring both cleats (to be used on NX Level indoor turf) and regular shoes (to be used in weight room & other areas)
• Tights or shorts are recommended for bottoms
• Your shirt will be provided as part of the Combine registration. We will provide pin-on numbers so that college coaches can identify you during the workout. DO NOT trade shirts or numbers with anyone, as they are color-coded to match each graduating class. College coaches have requested that you keep your shirt and number on for a short time after the workout so they can better identify you.
• We will take height and weight measurements. There is nothing additional you need to do for this.
• Results will be posted at WisSports.net and wifca.org; please understand with over 200 players participating, it may take a few days to get all results tallied and entered.
• This is your time to shine; get rest the night before, be hydrated, eat a small meal beforehand, and remember that colleges are always watching. Hustle, listen, follow directions, be supportive of others, and work your tail off! The dozens of college coaches in attendance will be watching you not only as you test, but how you conduct yourself, how you interact with other attendees, how you interact with staff, etc.
Important COVID Updates:
In light of the current environment, there are several changes to the guidelines and protocols for the Combine:
The event will take place at NX Level's new indoor facility. The address is:
W234 S3555 Les Paul Pkwy
Waukesha, WI 53189
If you have questions, please contact Travis Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tony Biolo at email@example.com
See you on Saturday!
Travis Wilson serves as the WisSports.net General Manager, Football Editor, and contributing writer for other parts of the site. Wilson was selected as part of the Sports 40 Under 40 list by Coach & AD Magazine and the National High School Athletic Coaches Association for 2019. The Wisconsin Football Coaches Association (WFCA) named Travis the 2015 recipient of the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award. He currently serves on the WFCA Executive Board as the Website and Communications Director and is a member of the Executive Board of the Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association. A graduate of Richland Center High School and Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Travis was a three-sport athlete in high school (football, baseball, basketball) and currently resides in Reedsburg. You can follow him on Twitter at @travisWSN.
For the latest and most up to date football news and recruiting information, follow Travis on Twitter @travisWSN. Email story ideas, recruiting info, etc. to Travis at travis(at)wissports.net.