||Track||Volleyball||More +||Features||School Finder|
As we switch over to a new platform please contact us here for any questions not answered below.
Additional content will be available soon. Please see below for updated content.
1. All current accounts have been transferred over to the new site.
2. Current users may experience the following issues/changes to their account If they are a current Ngin user, their Ngin account info will work for WSN.
User Name criteria has changed with the Ngin system. Non alpha numeric characters have been removed. Spaces have been removed. Minimum length is 3 characters.
If the WSN username already exists in the Ngin system, their current username will be appended with a 1,2,3.. etc
Subscribers will have access to all sports regardless of what level of suscription you purchased previously. Only the previous all-access subscribers will continue to get the magazine.
Once your current subscription is up, you will be notified and given the option to renew. Once you renew for the first time on the new site, your subscription will auto renew unless you choose to cancel. In addition to the $39.95 yearly option, a monthly $9.95 option is now available.
The event directory will be back online a few days after launch. Access to post events is now a part of our subscription service, which is $39.95 per year.
1. Login to the WisSports site from the upper left of the website:
2. After clicking to access the login area, simply enter the username you created, or a verified email address that is listed on your account, along with your password, and click “LOGIN.”
1. To access WSN Extra content please enter your email address or username and password or hit "subscribe" when prompt appears.
2. Proceed through the subscription registration if needed and upon completion you will be able to enter username and password to access WSN Extra content going forward.
1. Use the "School Finder" search bar located on the top right of the website.
2. Enter name of school and names will dynamically appear alphabetically.
1. One logged in to the WSN site you can access pages you have permissions over via your User Dashboard located top left by clicking on your username.
2. Any school or team pages you have editing access over will appear in the "my access" section. Click on the name of the school or team to go to the page.
1. Login to the website
2. Click on your username in the upper left corner
3. Click on "Purchased Items"
4. From here you can choose 'Make Payment' which will allow you to make a payment early or change your credit card. Please note when you change your credit card it will make your next payment due the same day. If you wish to cancel your subscription at any time, simply click 'Cancel'.
1. The WSN Forum is now located on the upper right of the website. (see image below)