Please Note: If you haven't been given access to your team page by WSN, please email email@example.com to get access. If you are an assistant coach or statsperson, you MUST have your team's head coach contact us to verify that you have authorization to enter team info. Please have them contact us with the name of the team and sport, and CC you as well.
1. Once you have logged in to the WSN site (explained on the Site FAQ here) look to the right of your screen for the light switch when you are on your team page and click on it to enter "Edit Mode."
If you do not see the lightswitch please contact us to get access to your team page. Be sure to include your name, email, school, and the sport you coach.
Adding Players to a Roster:
Players can be added to a roster one of six ways (Please click on the corresponding link for detailed instructions):
Players that are successfully attached to an NGIN account, will automatically be placed in a Team Roster Group. This group is accessible to users with Page Owner permissions for the Team Page by going to the Groups Tab when in Edit Mode on your team page. This will allow the Coach/Manager to send a mass email to the entire roster group to notify the team of any important updates such as canceled practice, game time changes, etc.
1. When in "edit" mode on your team page select "game schedule"
2. Then select "add game"
3. A light box will then appear for you to enter the information needed. Hit "create game" when complete.
4. If you do not see your opponent in the drop down, please contact WSN and we will add the game for you.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE: When creating the game, "Affects Division and League Standings" is the default and this will identify the game as a conference game. "Affects League Standings Only" is what you would select for a non-conference game. "Does not affect standings" means the game will not count for either team's overall record. Think of "league" as WIAA, and "division" as conference.